Terms & Conditions
West Coast Rowing Adventures
Written by West Coast Rowing Adventures and amended on March 11, 2019. Posted in Terms & Conditions.
- To register, please provide for each person the following documents and payment:
- After we receive the above documents, we will confirm receipt within three (3) business days.
- West Coast Rowing Adventures reserves the right to verify the stated experience of all rowers before confirming them on the tour. A completed Validation Form may be requested. West Coast Rowing Adventures reserves the right to refuse any applicant.
- Our tours have a minimum number of participants. We will confirm your reservation once the minimum number is reached.
- West Coast Rowing Adventures will maintain an active waiting list for all dates and tours.
- A discount is offered to any participant who brings his/her own coastal rowing boat. For further details, please contact us.
Deposits, Payments and Refunds
- Registration requires a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the tour price per person.
- If a reservation is cancelled, the deposit cannot be transferred or gifted to another rower.
- Final payment is due 15 days before the tour start. An invoice will be issued after the reservation is confirmed. For registrations made within 15 days of the tour, payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- Payment of the deposit and final payment are made in Canadian dollars. Credit card payments are accepted in Canadian and US dollars. For non-residents of either Canada or the USA, you are welcome to use your credit card, paying in Canadian funds. Cheques can be accepted in Canadian or US dollars. Wire transfers can be accepted in all currencies. Please contact us for specific instructions on making payment by wire transfer.
- Space is very limited on West Coast Rowing Adventures’ tours and cancellations can significantly impact the experience of other rowers. Final payments are non-refundable. We strongly recommend that you purchase tour package cancellation insurance at the time that you make the final payment.
- If final payment, and/or signed Release of Liability are not received when due, West Coast Rowing Adventures reserves the right to regard the reservation as cancelled, with no refunds due.
- In the event that we must cancel a tour (e.g low number of participants), full refunds will be provided for the tour package. West Coast Rowing Adventures will not be responsible for any additional charges such as non-refundable airline tickets. We recommend that you purchase airfare cancellation insurance.
- We strongly recommend a full health insurance coverage to our participants, including coverage for repatriation.
- After your registration has been confirmed, we will send you an Information Package with detailed information about the tour. Please feel free to call us and discuss anything about the tour.
- West Coast Rowing Adventures and its agents and associates act only as agents for the traveller and can accept no responsibility for the service of any rowing club, tour operator, accommodation, restaurant, carrier or other services used in connection with these tours, nor any liability for claims, damages, expenses or other financial loss to persons or property. In the event that it becomes necessary or advisable to alter the itinerary or arrangements for the comfort and/or well-being of the participants, such alterations will be made without penalty to the operator. The right is reserved to cancel a tour and to decline to accept any person as a member of a tour at any time.
- Photos of customers taken during a tour may be used for promotional purposes.
- Tour prices are land prices per person, assuming double occupancy. Prices will vary with longer or shorter stays and single supplement, as well as with some customizations, such as level of accommodation. West Coast Rowing Adventures reserves the right to change tour prices.